In order to monitor the implementation of investment projects, the Ministry organizes the work of a feedback system for investors, and also carries out the formation of:
- register of investment projects in the Rostov region;
- the list of priority investment projects "100 Governor's investment projects";
- register of investment sites on the territory of the Rostov region.
The Ministry of Economic Development of the Rostov Region, as part of the support of investment projects implemented in the territory of the Rostov Region, according to the principle of "one window":
- considers applications from investors on the implementation of investment projects in the Rostov Region, including those involving the use of public-private partnership mechanisms;
- assists in finding an investment site or partner for an investor (investment project);
- upon the request of investors interested in the implementation of investment projects on the territory of the Rostov region, submits information related to the implementation of investment activities on the territory of the Rostov region (with the exception of information constituting state and other secrets protected by law), including on possible measures of state support provided for federal legislation and legislation of the Rostov region;
- interacts with territorial bodies of federal government bodies, executive bodies, local government bodies, development institutions and other entities on the support of investment projects;
- provides assistance to investors within the limits established by the current legislation, in cooperation with executive authorities on the participation of investment projects at international, all-Russian and regional exhibitions;
- initiates the inclusion of issues related to the implementation of investment projects in the agenda of the meeting of the Investment Council under the Governor of the Rostov Region (hereinafter referred to as the Council);
- places information on investment projects being implemented and (or) planned for implementation in the Rostov region, and on the proposed industrial sites on the investment portal of the Rostov region (www.invest-don.com) in the information and telecommunications network "Internet";
- carries out other forms of assistance that contribute to the implementation of investment projects that do not contradict the current legislation;
- ensures the holding of regional and municipal events with the involvement of potential investors.
The register of investment projects on the territory of the Rostov region (hereinafter referred to as the Register) contains information about investment projects, the implementation of which is carried out in the territory of the Rostov region at the expense of the investor (off-budget funds) or the investor's funds with the attraction of budgetary investments.
In order to form the Register, sectoral executive authorities, local self-government bodies, on a quarterly basis, by the 20th day of the month following the reporting quarter, enter relevant information on supervised investment projects into the Software complex for collecting and analyzing operational information with modules for integration with regional information systems of Rostov area.
The list of priority investment projects "100 Governor's Investment Projects" (hereinafter referred to as the List) is formed from the number of investment projects included in the Register.
The List includes investment projects that meet the following criteria:
- compliance with the main goals of the Strategy of Social and Economic Development of the Rostov Region for the period up to 2030;
- availability of a business plan for the implementation of an investment project;
- availability of documents confirming the rights of ownership and (or) disposal of the land plot determined for the placement of the investment object;
- availability of confirmed sources of financing for an investment project or a letter of confirmation of a credit institution on the intention to provide borrowed funds;
- establishing, within the framework of the investment project being implemented, the average wages of employees in the amount not lower than the level of the average monthly nominal wages by types of economic activity at enterprises and organizations in the Rostov region in accordance with the operational information posted on the official website of the Territorial Body of the Federal State Statistics Service for Rostov area in the information and telecommunications network "Internet", as of the last reporting date.
To consider the issue of including an investment project in the List, the initiator of the investment project or the agency (in the case of a government contract) shall send a written application to the head of the sectoral executive body with the following documents:
- conclusion of the head of the municipality on the feasibility of implementing an investment project on the territory of this municipality;
- passport of the investment project in the form in accordance with Appendix No. 2 to this Procedure;
- copies of documents confirming the rights of ownership and (or) disposal of the land plot determined for the placement of the investment object;
- copies of loan agreements, letters of guarantee of credit institutions and other documents confirming the financing of an investment project, at the discretion of the initiator of the investment project.
The appeal of the initiator of the investment project (agency) is considered by the executive authority within 10 working days within the framework of the sectoral working group on investments from the date of its receipt.
The Ministry carries out:
- methodological and organizational support for the formation of the List, making appropriate changes to it;
- collection and formation of summary information on the progress of implementation of priority investment projects;
- collection and preparation of documents for a meeting of the Council.
- monitoring the implementation of investment projects included in the List, including on-site visits;
- quarterly forwarding of information on the progress of the investment projects included in the List to the Governor of the Rostov Region.
The register of investment sites on the territory of the Rostov region (hereinafter - the Register of sites) contains information about investment sites (real estate objects (land, production, warehouse) located on the territory of municipalities of the Rostov region, which are used to accommodate legal entities and individual entrepreneurs carrying out investment activity), and is created in order to provide investors with information about these sites.
The register of sites is formed in tabular form in accordance with Appendix No. 5 to this Procedure and is posted on the information and telecommunications network "Internet" on the official website of the Government of the Rostov region in the section "Economy / Investments" and the investment portal of the Rostov region (www.invest-don.com) ...
The Ministry coordinates the work on maintaining the Register of Sites.
It is recommended that local governments quarterly, by the 20th day of the month following the reporting quarter, submit to the ministry information in the form in accordance with Appendix No. 5 to this Procedure for the formation of the Register of sites.
The Ministry, by the 30th day of the month following the reporting quarter, carries out a set of information provided in accordance with clause 5.4 of this section, and, if necessary, makes additions and changes to the Register.
The full text of the Resolution can be found below.